May 30, 2013
Nothing is Better Than Summer at the NJ Shore
|Beautiful beach views from this home under construction
For all of the news stories and articles that have been published this week about how the Jersey Shore is open for business and President Obama’s visit and tour, it’s clear that there is still a love affair with vacationing at our beautiful beaches, even after superstorm Sandy. For those of us that are here year-round, we wouldn’t be anywhere else in the world! So what exactly is it that draws people to the shore areas like Long Beach Island, Stafford Township and the surrounding towns along the bay to the tip of Cape May? Here is our take on what makes New Jersey the place to spend your summers.
1) Our beaches are among the most beautiful in the country. From the soft, warm sand to the refreshing water, Jersey beaches offer the best of surf and sun. With amenities to please just about everyone, there are a variety of beaches that differ from one to the next. Families can enjoy beach areas with boardwalks, eateries and fun things to do, while couples may prefer the more quiet, relaxing beaches for a daytime getaway. The nightlife at our boardwalks appeal to the younger crowd. There is definitely something for everyone at the Jersey Shore.
2) Communities along the beaches are close to everything you may need while enjoying the Jersey Shore. There is plenty of shopping, dining, entertainment and points of interest to visit and with a wide variety of entertainment venues close by there is never a dull moment.
3) There is always something to do and many beach towns offer concerts and movies on the beach. Some even have fireworks and other entertainment during the warm summer evenings. There’s no better way to end a great day on the beach than to relax with a concert or movie at night.
4) Home away from home accommodations. Many families choose to rent a home for the week, but others who own their vacation home at the Jersey Shore come down every weekend to soak up the sun and spend quality time with their families away from the office. Lifelong friends are made when the same families visit the same towns each year.
5) Homes along the bay areas provide for a whole different experience than beach homes. The lifestyle along the rivers and bays where boats are the major mode of transportation, offers activities like fishing and water sports as the main focus. There are plenty of dining and shopping venues offering boat parking as well, so leave your car in the driveway and take the boat!
If you love the Jersey Shore and are thinking of building a second home in one of our fabulous shore towns, there’s no better time than now to get started! Stonehenge Building and Development specializes in custom homes in places like Harvey Cedars, Barnegat Light, Surf City, Beach Haven West, Ship Bottom, Long Beach Township, Beach Haven or any other town along Long Beach Island or on the main land, contact us today to find out how we can make your Jersey Shore vacation dreams come true!